yes, it's an art blog.

Monday, September 15, 2008

artpost #3



Starting in 2002, my long-time internet friends Sirose, Kearby, and Janine and myself created an alternate universe called Aphotica (originally titled "Darkworld"). As a writing RPG, each player had their own character and role. The writing went on for a few years and took on several players (at one point, we had ten fully active participants). We all became very involved in the stories, the characters, formulating future plots and adventures. Eventually, we grew older, and lost time to write for the game. We all still remember it as what helped us get through high school, though.

I recently made this for Sirose; my character Tic and her character Miraye interact, in one of the final scenes before we stopped writing. Drawn in January of this year. Pigma Micron, ultra fine-tipped pen on paper.



I got photoshop again at the end of January. In an effort to get myself photoshopping again, I colored a panel from the comic.

No comments: